Saturday, January 30, 2016

Twilight Zone

Started out by making graphics in Photo Shop and Illustrator, borrowed a couple of pics from Pixabay. The pics were pulled into After Affects, where I was able to make multiple compositions to animate several different pieces. Once I composed the video, it was brought into Premiere Pro where I was able to play around with some soundtracks. (Go to sleep)


Thoughts:  My dreams tend to be filled with the most random things, so this was kinda fun to make.

Lesson Learned:  Making lots of compositions inside of one another was easier than I thought. It did help out in saving time. I also found that if you make a mistake in a comp that was embedded inside another comp, that it is a little harder to go back and find it.

On the up side, I now have my very own version of the Twilight Zone Intro!

No comments:

Post a Comment