Monday, February 29, 2016

Hyperlapse Animation

Attempted to create a Hyperlapse Animation by taking over 200 photos and pulling them into After Effects and playing around with the warp stabilizer, I then brought them into premiere pro to add in some titles and music.


Thoughts:  So not excited about the outcome, I tried for hours to get them to stabilize and stuff, but I'm thinking my pics were just crap. I shouldn't take pics in the rain. I don't understand this type of animation, when one could just record a movie..... 

Lesson Learned:  I did learn about the warp stabilizer and played around with coloring of video and stuff I haven't noticed before. I learned this type of animation is not for me.

On the plus side, I'm done and got this turned in on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment